The following examinations and consultations are carried out at the Gynecology office:
- Diagnostic and monitoring of normal, risk and high-risk pregnancies
- Modern ultrasound diagnosis and pregnancy check-up visits
- Treatment of pregnancy-related issues and complications – morning sickness, high blood pressure, pre-term uterus contractions, miscarriages, etc.
- Microbiological and cytological tests (pap-smears), gynecologic examinations and consultations
- Treatment of cervical wounds
- Treatment of complaints related to issues in teenage and reproductive age, climacteric and menopause
- Hormonal and hormone replacement therapy.