There is a specialized office of Dermatology and Venereology working at the Oncology Hospital. Our patients receive high-quality medical care, advanced diagnostic and therapeutic methods. The office provides consulting and second-opinion exams to patients of all ages (infants, children and adults) with diseases of the skin, mucous membrane, hair and nails.
1. General Dermatology:
- Eczema and hives
- Scalp and hair diseases
- Nail diseases
- Diseases of the sweat glands
- Diseases of the sebaceous glands
- Diseases of the lips, the oral cavity and the anogenital area
- Viral diseases – herpes, warts, condilomas, molluscum contagiosum
- Bacterial diseases – erysipelas, pyodermas
- Fungal diseases of the skin and nails
- Cutaneous vasculitis
- Skin manifestations of connective tissue diseases.
2. Children’s Dermatology – diseases of the infant and child skin: atopic dermatitis, acne, etc.
3. Infections and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) – bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic conditions
4. Dermatoses in pregnant patients
5. Benign and malignant skin neoplasms (growths)
Dermatoscopic diagnosis and monitoring of pigmented skin neoplasms
Aesthetic or surgical removal of skin neoplasms
Curettage of benign lesions and molluscum contagiosum
6. Aesthetic Dermatology – treatments and procedures
Injection of dermal fillers – correction of wrinkles, shaping cheekbones, lip volume, face contour
- Injection of a botulinum toxin – aesthetic indications
- Injection of a botulinum toxin – inhibition of perspiration
- Mesotherapy of face, neck and eye contour
- Scalp mesotherapy – in cases of hair loss
- Body mesotherapy.