In order to be admitted to City Clinic for treatment, your General Practitioner, a specialist or a medical facility providing hospital care should issue a hospital admission form, in case you wish your treatment to be paid under a Health Insurance Fund Clinical Pathway. In case of emergency we may provide the form, too. It shall be completed in two identical copies. Please double-check whether all information has been filled out correctly: your personal data (names, personal ID number, address) as well as the basic information about the sending party. The Hospital Admission Form is valid 30 days from the date of issue. This form is not applicable if you wish to pay for your treatment.
Toiletries, a towel, pajamas, slippers, shaving kit, 2 bottles of 1.5 l mineral water
Upon arrival at the Hospital:
In case you are coming for a scheduled procedure, please contact the administration staff at the International Patients Center. You will be further referred to a physician – a specialist in the field of your disease who will perform your initial assessment and fill out all necessary documents for your admission.
A list of documents you should bring [with you] before your hospital admission:
1. A Hospital Admission Form – once again, please pay special attention whether all your personal data have been filled out correctly (names, personal ID number, address), information about the sending party. No additional corrections are allowed. The Hospital Admission Form is valid 30 days from the date of issue.
2. Identity Card
3. Personal Outpatient Book – in case a Hospital Discharge Form (different from the Discharge Summary) is to be issued – for the patient’s Employer
4. Previous Discharge Summaries and test results, issued by clinical laboratories, microbiology, diagnostic imagining, soft copies of undergone procedures and interventions, if any (e.g. angiography, etc.)
5. A copy of a Territorial Expert Medical Commission Resolution, in case you have any disabilities
6. Prescription Book, if any
7. Your prescribed medications you are currently taking by the time of your admission