The following OB/GYN examinations and consultations are performed in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Diagnosis and monitoring of normal, risk and high-risk pregnancies
- Contemporary and advanced ultrasound diagnostics and pregnancy monitoring
- Treatment of issues related to pregnancy and its complications – nausea and vomiting, high blood pressure, preterm labor, miscarriages, etc.
- Microbiology and cytology tests (Pap smear), gynecological examinations and consultations
- Treatment of cervical erosions
- Treatment of complaints related to female issues in childhood and adolescence and reproductive age, and menopause
- Hormonal and hormone replacement therapy